Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Laughter is the Best Medicine


A friend sent me this poem by an anonymous poet. I would like to post it here for a good laugh.. here goes..

A Wife's Poem

He didn't like the curry
And he didn't like my cake.
He said my biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.
I didn't prepare the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Isn't there anything I could do
To match his mother's shoe
Then I smile as I saw light
One thing I could definitely do
I turned around
and slapped him tight...
Like his mother used to do!!!!!

2 comments:

N said...

ahahhahahha! ROTFL! : ) Good One !

Marcella said...

Hi Zana,
This is just for laugh... not to be taken literally ok.