Sunday, July 20, 2008

Evening Primrose Oil.....My Experience



I remember many years ago I used to suffer badly from acne and my friend who has a degree in nutrition from prestigious Cornelle University USA, recommended that I take evening primrose oil capsules as she said she had benefited a lot in terms of better skin and painless menstruation. It so happened that she was an agent for the oil imported from New Zealand. At 85 per bottle, it was not cheap.

I began taking the "miracle Oil" and sure enough after about three months of diligent intake, I found my skin was baby smooth, gone were the hated acnes and I was very happy ordering, three bottles at a time, to last for the next nine months. Then on the 5th month or so I noticed my leg veins were showing up and I immediately attributed the condition to the oil. I would rather have acnes than varicose veins!

I stopped taking the oil and told my friend of its effect on the veins, of course she would not listen and continued taking. It took months for my condition to recover. And yes, I observed that my friend was using tight supportive stockings whenever she walked...

On a different note, the effects of Evening Primrose Oil may be different for different people but if you see those leg veins coming up, we are likely to share the same effects!

No comments: