Friday, June 5, 2009

PICORP.... what is happening?


An Early Bird Gets a Fat Worm!


This morning a close friend rang up excitedly that he was disposing his Picorp shares at 0.42 sen per share.. what's the hurry? The stock had actually gone down to 0.26 sen this week and I had been unhappy as I bought a lot of the shares more than 18 months ago hoping to capitalise on its growth rather than hike in its share price. I bought at 0.41sen and when it reached 0.80 sen in the middle of 2008, I did not sell!! Told you .. I am not savvy.

Before I bought TM shares two weeks ago I did check Picorp and I did not like what I saw... but my friend was buying in large numbers at 0.30 sen, then it went down and down and I was smiling , congratulating myself for not adding some more shares to my bloated stock... then this happens, the stock is climbing up wildly... what is happening? Small investors' gathering and playing... I do not like this and anyway I congratulated my friend on his lucky streak... must belanja ok?

Picorp is the only first board listed company which carries out environmental works on a large scale and it has contracts in the Middle East as well thus my trust on the company all these long months...

No comments: