Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Missed the train...



There appears to be a rally at the stock market for the last eight weeks or so. In fact I detected it in early April but did not do much about it eventhough I posted in my blog telling people to go for a walk at the market! I was busy buying the low risk BNM Bond (sukkuk)! Looking at the trend now, I would say I have missed the train... as Alex of nexttrade says it is now a "stoopers' " market! Most of the finance stock has gone up by almost 100% since early April...too high to go in and have to wait for the correction which I doubt will go down to the pre-April figures.

Sometimes in this wealth creation activities , you have got to trust your gut's feelings and not your head! ( very unprofessional expression!). And of course you need to expand your risk taking and read about those economic reports from US and China to look at the recovery following the global financial meltdown in October 2008. Reading of relevant blogs would also help you gauge the market's behaviour and directions. I am very thankful to these bloggers who are kind enough to share with us their market analysis.

Incidently, the relationship between USD performance and trend in KLCI is worth pondering... so I will be trend-monitoring the exchange rate of USD to make my moves on my SIME shares and will try not to miss the next train...

2 comments:

AC said...

Marcella,

Thank for visiting my blog and left message there. I like your blog too.

Do you want to exchange link with my www.blogvest.blogspot.com ?

AC

Marcella said...

Hi AC,
Thanks :)My blog is very simple and only for passing time! And yes I'd like to exchange link with your interesting blog.