Friday, June 26, 2009

From a Grateful Patient



Appreciation with flowers



I had a pleasant surprise this morning when a basket of orchids was sent to my clinic. The message is simple "Budi Baik Dr tetap dikenangi" or " Your Good Care will always be Remembered". This gesture really makes my day.

I hardly know the lady but I give my best to all the patients who value their health. By the way, though I sensed that she was different from other patients, I did not know that her husband owns several companies. I treat all my patients, wealthy or poor, equally.

This is the satisfaction working with patients who appreciate you. Thinking about it, don't we all need to be recognised some time?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes , we sure do need, A pat on the back or Just saying Well done, Girl to Thank you for your good services.

To You are So Beautiful * smirk*

Can make you glow and feel good about one self.

Gratitude is often not expressed , but rather being taken for granted.

Marcella said...

Gratefulness is not natural... it has got to be nurtured and quite often people are grateful after they have experienced earlier difficulties or even personal rebuff!

Gratefulness provides relief and joy to everyone concerned. Start being grateful and you can feel the difference.. go on try it!