Saturday, July 30, 2011

Paul Mauriat - Inch Allah (1967)

Paul Mauriat's music has never ceased to give pleasure and amaze his fans the world over. This particular piece I found today is so soothing to my mind that I practically and  unconsciously become relaxed  and so I would like to share this with my music-loving blog readers.

This is an instrumental interpretation of the original song by Adam Salvatore. It has been put into several versions, Spanish, French, English and Italian. I love the Instrumental version by Paul Mauriat best as it is universal. However to give that feel of a person singing this composition I want to post it on the Italian version as it seems to be more sedate and kind of romantic.   I think Insya Allah means "God Willing".

I would also like to share a couple of comments I like on Youtube about this great,classy and gifted composer:

** May there be a special place in Heaven for people like you Mr. Mauriat who have never failed to bring us such delight and unspoken wave of memories with your gift of music. You live on in our hearts.
The message from Japan :
** Hello, thanks a lot for your uploading it. This is my very favorite music. Though Paul Mauriat is no longer living, he left many many beautiful performance and music. I will continuously listen to them, and have a good time.
Thank you.
Go on, close your eyes and listen to this heavenly gem..

No comments: