Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year 2016




I also like to share this greeting from a dear friend of mine in Australia that I like very much. Indeed we all need this flight.

The Boarding of Flight 2016 has been announced.....

Your luggage should only contain the best souvenirs from 2015
The bad & sad moments should be left behind.
The duration of the flight will be 12 months.

The next stop-overs will be :
Health, Love, Joy, Harmony, Well-being & Peace.

The Captain offers you the following menu 
which will be served during the flight :

A Cocktail of Friendship
A Supreme Dose of Good Health
Au Gratin of Prosperity
A Bowl of Excellent News
A Salad of Success
A Cake of Happiness
All accompanied
by bursts of laughter
 Wishing You & Yours 
An enjoyable trip
On board Flight 2016

May this be

a Joyous & Super Healthy New Year!!!


I must admit that since I got hold of an iPad, I have  not been  been using my computer as much but I always remember my blog visitors and am now making an effort to be here today to wish you all a belated Happy New Year 2016. I have also missed wishing some of you a Merry Christmas 2015. However believe you me I did think of you all on the day and quietly wishing you all joy of family reunion and the best in your endeavours.


No comments: