Friday, October 18, 2013

Second Penang Bridge ready for use... great news



Despite a faster air travel, I prefer to drive over Penang Bridge which is becoming irritatingly congested over the years and as such that there were times then we would rather go on the ferry instead... yes, good old ferries with names like Pulau Aman and Pulau Undan  were really nostalgic for Penangites like me. Although I have already relocated, Penang  still holds a special place in my heart.

I am elated that now we have a second Penang Bridge. It would be a beautiful travel from Batu Kawan on the mainland and entering the island at Batu Maung which used to be a very quiet little town. Things are set to change in these two areas for sure.Wished my paternal aunt had not sold her land in that area 10 years ago!

No comments: