Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy New Year of the Snake 2013

Wishing all my friends and blog readers Gong Xi Fa Cai. May the new year bring us more prosperity and continued happiness.

Happy Chinese New Year of the Snake
To me this new year is not as lively as last year perhaps because of the lack of positive market activities on Bursa which is tamed by the uncertainty of the general election date and the thought of possible change of government. I have kept all my portfolios as they are, that is, not moving out of the market. The current market bearish outlook is a good opportunity to buy some beaten down stocks with good fundamentals.

For those of you who are interested to know some predictions (Feng Shui Index 2013) on the Year of the Snake, you can read them here.

Anyway, whatever it is, I am not going to let the current situation dampen my celebratory mood. The world is not going to end soon and politics is not going to cool down anytime now so why waste our precious time being anxious unnecessarily? Enjoy and be merry. That's the way to keep healthy, though I wouldn't binge on those foods and drinks.

A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever

Firecrackers have been released more than two hours ago and so we welcome the Snake with renewed hopes and a fresh zest for life.


No comments: